Saturday

15 June 2008 - A boring Sunday at home

Hey there, this is my blog for divers and for those who are keen to know how does a diver live their lives. I recently just got certified from PADI, for me it's still a looooong way to go before I'm worthy of becoming a PRO. To kick start this blog, I guess I should intro myself to anyone out there reading - I'm Dennis, from Malaysia. Basically, I'm an engineer during the day and a lazy bum during the night (lol, coz there's nothing much to do besides going online, psp-ing, hang-out with my old colleague drinking and singing...that's all for socializing). I took my Open water diver's course in February along with my dive buddy Wee. It was last month that I got my divers card (a must for all divers who got certified either by PADI or SSI) and my recent dive was in May - Dive site: Redang Island. The place was spectacular, and the dive? Needless to say - awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few photos from my recent dive, couldn't show any of my underwater photos coz I haven't own an u/w camera yet!













































Ain't much but hope you guys won't mind.lolz.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man I miss going diving rather than sitting here online haha ... well at least I get to update my blogs.
For divers, having a bad day diving is MUCH more better than having a bad day in the office. I guess all the divers do is only work huh? No stress, no paper work, no deadlines to meet, don't have to face your boss every day and night ... guess it's fun all day for divers ... yay! Becoming a pro diver is a huge step for someone like me (a wage slave), my life's a screw up ... ok just kidding ... just wished I started diving after I graduated =D ... hmm ... well ... it's still early for me so NO REGRETS ...

There's alot of people prefer being a wage slave rather than doing what they love ...
Some would prefer going into business which is alot more better but higher risk at stake ...
Some would prefer a slow and stress-free life ... well who doesn't ...
Everyone's just trying to make a living ...

No comments: