Sunday

20 July 2008 - A tragic accident that changed me

Ok it's not that tragic but we (Jay and I) did had an accident last night, the day I came back from KK. Lets talk bout the accident first, ok ... we had dinner as usual then had 3 bottles of beer ... that's normal ... then head home and bath, then went to the bar I usually hang out with my colleagues but this time, I was with Jay (my house-mate) ... 4 jugs of beer shouldn't be a lot ... well I had few songs and we were talking gibberish ... not all though ... I think it was 1:30am in morning then we head back home ... never thought it was too much for Jay tonight, he was driving fast and I told myself 'he's speeding' ... or maybe he got everything under-controlled ... he told me he was driving 140km/h ... that's speeding and I didn't even realized it after he told me the next morning ... things turn out ugly after we came to a U-turn, we didn't made it and we hit a lamp pole, the car went spinning 360 degrees, the hit the divider and the whole car sky-high along with us in it ... ok I was joking, we only hit the side walk and luckily we survived the stupid accident, I think was trying to do a drift but ending up with 2 blown up tires, front bumper came off, rims broken the same instance we hit the side walk ...

... luckily a car stop by and help us ... we were still in shock but safe, we head home after changing the spare tire ... still shock, we reached home then went to bed straight away ... just don't wanna make a fuss in the middle of the night ... Jay looks ok ... last night's accident gave me a flash back ... the moment before hitting the side walk reminds me of death ... guess dren's right about me being fatal ... well the topic's 'a tragic accident that changed me' but actually it didn't hahaha ... just have to be extra careful and DON'T DRINK AND FUCKING DRIVE ...

No comments: