Monday

07 July 2008

Tested the U/W housing ... 1st attempt was a success ... took it out to dry the housing ... then I noticed there was a few lines on the surface ... ok, at 1st I saw only one line ... hmmm ... shouldn't be a problem I thought to myself ... but still I gave a msg to the seller ... continue wiping the thing ... then noticed another line ... no big deal rite? Let's wipe the bloody thing ... few seconds then, SHIT this is worse!!! A total of 5 lines! WTF!!! So I quickly msg the seller again demanding a replacement A.S.A.P! No reply of course ... then I showed it to my housemate, he was shock at first then told me it looks like scratches only ... calm myself and take another closer look ... doesn't look convincing for a scratch ... any how, I tested the housing again for the 2nd time ... turns out ok ... just hope for the best ...

This was the condition my package was in when I went to collect it ...












I think the stupid postmen drop it some how or threw it back inside the van when there wasn't anyone at home to collect it ... jack axx


Tomorrow's a big day for me ... not so big actually ... just a normal interview from another company ... trying to memorize some terms which will be asked during the interview ... not hoping but still will try my best to entertain the interviewer haha ... shouldn't that hard right?

Went for a briefing from my company by our MD ... was quite more like a motivation talk but the bottom line was he wants us stuff to go oversea to work ... since there's no more project available in local market so there's only projects outside Malaysia ... that's why I'm going for an interview tomorrow noon ... :D just wish me luck k~ haha ...


No comments: