Tuesday

08 July 2008 - The Interview

It's a big day for me today and yet I woke up at 11am ... lol ...
The interview was at 2pm ... managed to bath, dress up to kill the interviewer, went out to make a copy of all my certs accept my resume ... forgot about that ... haha ... grab some junks to eat ...

Western Digital

went to the location earlier to look for parking coz I know that place has limited space to park ... walked to the guard post and told them I came for an interview ... noticed there was another person came for the same reason coz she was holding the same tag as mine ... I walk to the lobby and was given a form to fill in ... as usual ... troublesome ... few minutes later we were called to go to the next room ... ok, I thought she said 'the next room' ? we actually need to go out from the building, walked to back way, through another security door where we had to put on plastic cover on our shoes ... then walk up the stairs into another freaking room where we had to wait another 5 minutes ... then someone came in looking for 'Saiful' ... no Saiful here, the person went off ... another person came in, calling the lady I met outside in the guard post, then my name and another guy ... she gave me directions and ask me to wait there, they'll be someone waiting for you.

I waited in the 5th floor lobby, observing staff going in and out of the entrance door ... 15 minutes gone by then this guy came out from the cubical glass in front of me asking :" came for the interview? Let's go" ... the interview last 35 minutes ... that was long ...

No comments: