Sunday

27 July 2008 - KK trip Day 1 (12 July 2008)

Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) to Kota Kinabalu (BKI)
Economy Promo
Saturday, 12 Jul 2008 Flight AK 5108
Depart Kuala Lumpur LCCT (KUL) at 14:15 and arrive in Kota Kinabalu (BKI) at 16:45
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This time I'm earlier than usual, just in case I missed the bloody flight again ... haha ... waited in front of the counter, even it's not a public holiday the airport is always full of people * yawns * guess everyone's always on the moved ... the best thing 'bout airasia is the ticket's damn cheap except for the food on board ... hehe ... took some photos just to test out my G9 ... nothing much to shoot coz I don't like making a scene in public area :P
























If it's one thing I love about being in a plane it's the view ... not the food :P ... beverages on the menu doesn't always looks 'exactly' the same ...


well, this is our must have 'Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak'

And here's our order :D 'only' Rm8.00, sound's like robbery in broad daylight to me :P


Arrived in KK, Sabah around 1645pm, reach home at finally 'home sweet home', I missed every single thing about KK ... this chics, my mom's cook, my bed, the air, my cat, my friends and of course my family :) ...

No comments: