Tuesday

19 August 2008 - Lost & Found

*dring*dringgg* lifted my head to see who was on the line ... xxx-xxxxxxx an unknown number calling me again ... I hate anonymous calls ... guess I just had to pick it up ... the man on the other side of the line had a deep voice ... I try to sound like I didn't just woke up ... he immediately tells me his from the police station in Ampang Jaya and bla bla bla bla ... "what?" he was talking too fast and my brain circuits isn't warm up yet ... managed to pick up some of the words only ... it was my bike, they found it ... at last ... the first thing that jump into my head was ... an image of the bike ... my bike ... wasn't sure whether I was thrilled to hear the word bike or the other way around ... after the phone call I tried to search for the police station online then went to search for the station but no luck ... was circling KL for 3 hours ... so clever ... then I went back exhausted, try to look through wikimapia again for the route ... then went out again ... this time ... successful ... it was 3pm something when I reached the station ... went to see one of the policemen in-charged then managed to take a look at my bike after 6 months ... I was in awe ... the bike was in bad shape ... and here I am still standing, managed to survive the accident that night ... need to do some paperwork at another branch of the police station tomorrow ... then need to transfer the bike from Ampang to Petaling Jaya ... that's quite a distance ... damn ...

No comments: