Thursday

21 August 2008 - Participant Tag


Off again today ... so I have all the time for today :D did this did that ... I was bored in the end haha ... so I went to Sunway to collect my participant tag! Finally ... at least I feel like I'm part of something great! Incredible! and fun in my life ... fireworks from Team Canada was great but my photos wasn't so great though ... reached there 10 minutes before the show was about to start so I was abit hasty ... walked to the nearest spot and set up my gears ... arghhh ... bad spot indeed ... the wind was heading my direction so I felt the debris coming down and black smokes ... urhhh ... oh well ... I did learn something ... be there few hours early to get a good spot!


Was shocked when I paid a visit to Olivia's friendster, went to her photos then I saw her engagement photos ... no wonder she was busy ... well she could've just told her friends she was getting engaged ... sigh ... well I'm happy for her :D though ...that's life mate ... that's life ... life goes on!

Looking forward for Sunday's event ... might be going alone, cause don't want to be tied up ... and I hate waiting!

No comments: