Saturday

Weekends

Saturday; just got back from work, and as I walk to my room I saw a parcel with my name on it ... cool, flip it to the other side - sent by: Hong yi. Then I remembered she still owes me a box of chocolate hahaha ... was so excited coz I don't usually get parcels from people :D


my, there's a note ...


oh okay, guess it should be ok I hope ... with full of anticipation I unwrapped the bloody parcel haha ... ermmm, this should be 'okay' =) hehe, left it in the fridge for awhile so I could taste it later ... looks yummmy ... ahh, I'll have to wait ... oh, btw Hong yi ... didn't know we were staying nearby haha ... I mean really nearby!!!


Sunday; woke up, clean up the room, threw the trash, did laundry, took pics of my bike ( total lost) then posted pics hehe ...

some of the pics from the bike.

luckily the wheels r still ok .


This is bad...

even the wirings ... sigh ...

luckily this part is still ok.



the soul of this bike.

Well ... serves me right I guess, gonna take some time to do this ... sigh ... poor baby ... ermmm shouldn't be so bad I guess, just need to buy a new cover set, somenew paints, polishing up, owh no need to change the battery and wiring, hope the power valve still works damn iT!!!!!! Guess I could try cleaning it first-lah ...

No comments: