Tuesday

#100 things to accomplish before I die in vain!

This list serves as a reminder to me everyday that I need to accomplish something before I stop breathing, not all but at least I must try most of it! :D

#1 To be a professional photographer
#2 To be at least a dive master
#3 To get my photos published in a magazine *damn! that'll be sumthing!*
#4 To get myself an official website
#5 To go bungee jumping
#6 To go skydiving from a plane
#7 To enjoy the sunrise on top of peak Mount Kinabalu
#8 To dive in Maldives
#9 To dive with Mola Molas in Bali
#10 To visit India
#11 To visit Japan
#12 To own a studio
#13 To settle my debts to everyone I owe
#14 To get myself a Nikon D3s
#15 To go paragliding
#16 To jump from a building with only parachute attached
#17 To quit smoke totally
#18 To visit Italy
#19 To visit Rome
#20 To hug everyone I care
#21 To tell the ones I care 'I love them'
#22 To contribute something for society
#23 To ride on a horse
#24 To buy a house
#25 To win the lottery
#26 To get a superbike, Yamaha R6 or Ducati
#27 To ride my bike from South P. Malaysia to North P. Malaysia
#28 To take sunsets of every states in Peninsular Malaysia
#29 To buy a tripod
#30 To get myself drunk with sake
#31 To meet an alien
#32 To learn surfing in Bali
#33 To visit Australia
#34 To get myself a caravan
#35 To go fishing and drink beer while I'm at it
#36 To get certified as a wall climber
#37

No comments: