Sunday

7th September 2008 - FRIM Recreational Park

It's Sunday!!!!!! Woke up around 8 - 9am something I guess, then bath and got my gears ready for the outing!!! So excited even if I'm going alone haha ... most of my friend's was still sleeping so I'll bring them along next week .... From Petaling Jaya (PJ), SS2 to Kepong was about 30 minutes and toll was RM1.60 ... reaching FRIM isn't so hard actually, you just need to follow the sign board given and make sure you don't take a wrong turn ... quite troublesome ... other than that, you won't have any problems :D

Reach the front post guard house, I ask one of the guards:" 'bang, nak gi air terjun mana ah?" ("Bro, how do I go to the waterfall?") ... then the guard replied:" Nak buat apa ah?" ("what are you going to do there?") HUH??? (I whispered... what else would I do?, it's a recreational park
-Lah you dumb dumb!!!) ... then he ask me to pay RM5 (Adults) for entrance fee ... ok, take it then ... haha ... upon entering the place it reminds me of hometown haha ... yeah, trees everywhere ... home sweet home ... made few rounds of the place and then parked the car ... doesn't look so BIG to me ... haha ... a piece of cake!!!

Changed to my hiking shoes and grabbed my gears then off I go to the forest! Yay!
Wahhh ... stairs already?!?!? oh well, at least there's a small waterfall up ahead ... phuuu ... haven't been exercise haha ...

took with different settings.

only realized I was bitten after few snaps ... still bleeding ...

Few meters from the waterfall.

Only notice this fella after a couple told me to snap this :D

wasn't able to get a great angle coz I was half exhausted already ...

Look! There's a butterfly on it's back!!!

You don't see these in town ... so ...

too tired to focus ...

Abnormal spider.

Look at the size of that thing!

It's heavier than it's head actually ... I had to help it stand up haha ...

It was almost half way of the path or maybe only quarter of it? Asked one of the uncle nearby where does the road ends ... then he told me it was another 25 minutes back to the way you came up ... oh ok, that's near ... so it was around 11am plus when I saw them and it's 1pm plus already and I'm still in the freaking woods!!!! Maybe he meant 25KM??? haha ... Actually for one subject it took me about 25 minutes to get a good shot, so the blames on me hahaha ... here's the map for the place ...

No idea what was it ...

This bug was the last thing I snap from the woods, all I wanted was to get back to the car ... waterrrrrrr ... I need waterrrr ... I reached the car around 2pm I guess haha ... rest for awhile then continue my journey back home ... man am I tired from all the walk ... didn't know it was that tiring!!! I didn't even managed to go to the suspended brigde ... didn't know which side was it ... well I'll find next week :D ... uploaded my photos to my PC then took a nap after mcD ...

Taken after a nap during the evening.

Woke up around 5pm or 6pm, hands was itchy so went outside to snap something ... at first I saw flies ... took few shoots of their butts but didn't upload it here ... then spiders ... then this butterfly here ... one of my best shots of butterfly :D better than last time :P Looking forward for another outing next week ...


No comments: