Monday

8th September 2008 - Boredness crawls In

Monday ... had trouble opening up my eyes for a cold bath coz I didn't had much sleep last night ... was hungry too haha ... I'm always hungry yet I'm still skinny ... most of the ladies might get jealous of me coz there's no stopping me from eating and still being slim ... LOL ...

Was gloomy all day but my facial expression tends to stay the same ... lifeless expression haha ... just some gibberish to keep the blog alive haha ... I'm bored ... was thinking 'bout the interview for tomorrow ... was hoping to get the job and thinking of my next dive course which will be on the next CNY (Chinese New Year) ... it requires a minimum of 20 dives ... hmmm and I only have 12 dives, should I go for 4 days dive trip??? or maybe I'll postpone it to another day so I wouldn't spend much that day ... Going back hometown again this coming October ... hopefully I'm working with another company by then ... decisions decisions decisions ... decisions ...

25th October 2008
-------------------
Back hometown for a wedding


24th January 2009
-------------------
Back hometown for CNY

Expenses For course:
1) EFR + Rescue = RM1400
2) Wreck dive = RM245 - RM260

That's alot to spend for one occasion haha ... oh well, life's short so might as well do something with my life ... man I'm hungry again!!! and I just ate!!! Wanted to post a song actually but line sucks these days so maybe wait 'till I get the original sound track first ... been listening to it the whole night ...

Found this cool website few seconds ago ... FreeRice.com ...

For each answer you get right, they donate 20 grains of rice through the UN World Food Program to help end hunger
...


Since when did we started using money to buy stuff? Why do we need it actually? I've no idea what's the objectives coz aren't we all human? Can't we just share our things? Yeah, guess that's the reason huh? Coz we're human ... I might as well join those Red Cross union or what'chama call it ...

No comments: