Tuesday

9th September 2008 - The Frog

Came back from interview with ASTRO today, yeah ASTRO ... the place is damn High-End I tell you ... I was brought and briefed inside the recording and playback department which they call it the PARS ... it's a pain to write down alll the crappy details over here coz I can't remember them actually LOLZ ... the engineer (Alvin) took me for a grand tour on the place ... the moment I stepped inside the room, wow ... from a boring display you'll see lots of screen tvs like those in the movies and it's freaking cold!!! Interior design, awesome! Equipments-wise, that place rocks! We talked and discussed for 2 long hours ... now my feet's aching ... oh well, what day it was haha ... on my way home, stop by and had something to eat then went home played with my psp for awhile then dozed off although I didn't actually slept off ...

Was thinking of going to Port Klang, Tanjung Harapan after the interview but it was 1635pm already so maybe next time ... was planning to shoot the sunset over there, if I manage to find the place of course ... maybe tomorrow, yeah I think I'll do that ... finish off some work then I'm off :D

Came back from dinner then I saw something small and black in color under my seat and it's MOVING!!!!! Don't worry it's only a toad or maybe a frog? Anyway, while it was busy jumping here and there I took some pix of it ... wasn't much ... I put it outside the house afterwards ...

couldn't get a face off view coz it was at the corner ...



No comments: